Owaisi said “Am I the spokesperson of Babur, Jinnah or Aurangzeb? I respect Lord Ram but I hate Nathuram Godse who killed that person whose last words were Hey Ram,”

 


Owaisi said  “Am I the spokesperson of Babur, Jinnah or Aurangzeb? I respect Lord Ram but I hate Nathuram Godse who killed that person whose last words were Hey Ram,” 




On Saturday, Owaisi questioned whether the Modi administration exclusively supports one community and one religion and if the Ram Temple consecration ceremony in Ayodhya on January 22 represented the victory of one religion over another. Participating in a conversation about the opening of the Ram Temple, Owaisi claimed that Muslims in the nation are constantly being asked to demonstrate their patriotism. "Am I speaking for Auranzeb, Jinnah, or Babur? Citing the 2019 Supreme Court ruling that declared the demolition of the mosque to be a "egregious act," Owaisi declared, "I respect Lord Ram but I hate Nathuram Godse who killed that person whose last words were Hey Ram."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.